Tuesday 15 September 2009

Sumatra - Indonesia's Wild West

And here is my long awaited first full-length travel feature in the October issue of Real Travel.


Earlier this year I traveled to the northern region of Sumatra in Indonesia and it was a truly fantastic experience. Not only was I privileged in having some incredible close encounters with the critically endangered Sumatran orangutangs, but I also got to dive the underwater wonderland of Pulah Weh. These will be memories that I will cherish forever.

Of course none of this would have been possible without the help of Ben Stokes and Sarah Kemsley from
Dive Safari Asia. So friendly and helpful, and without doubt the experts when it comes to adventure trips in the region.

Anyway, without further ado, I'll let the words speak for themselves... Here is my article on Indonesia's Wild West.

Enjoy!

No comments: